Wednesday, 20 April 2011

New logo for Dollymix Cupcakes!

Having decided to take the cupcake work a little more seriously, I decided the first thing I needed to do was to create a brand - something that would appeal to wedding clients as well as parties and corporate.

I decided that I wanted something chic, elegant, sophisticated and a bit girly - after all - the majority of my orders come from women!

I chose to work with Neofinity, a contact that I have had for some time, and I finally took the plunge to see what they would come up with. I have to say, I LOVE it!!!

It totally ticks all the boxes, and I cannot WAIT to start using it for flyers, website etc...I would love to know what you think!

Next project for me is to work on a website and sort out how I want it to look. I also want to change the look of my blog to make it more in line with the logo - clean simple and a dash of fuschia!

In the meantime you can take a look at Neofinity's work here - I am sure you will agree they are great!

I'm off to Dubai next week, hope you all have a fantastic Easter break!

6 comments:

  1. Have a fab week! :)

    Can't wait until your website is completed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the logo! Simple and chic!

    Let me know if you need any help with flyers. I'm an aspiring graphic designer, so I would love to help out. I haven't done much, but I could send you what I've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great hun :) Good luck with it all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone ! and Zainab I'd love some help - can you let me know your email address, or inbox me on facebook? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I e-mailed you on the e-mail you have listed on the right side of your blog!

    ReplyDelete