Saturday, 5 May 2012

Vintage Glamour Cupcakes

Vintage is everywhere. I have tried to fight it. My love has always been for brights. But when I decided to do a vintage range I just had to add a touch of gold too... Here is what I came up with!

I have used sugarveil here - this is a relatively new technique which is basically edidle lace. These cupcakes were creaated on a cupcake decorating course, so I didn't create the veil myself -it was already done for me.  It's a fiddly process - and I am not sure the cost justifies it!   I've also never been sure about fondant topped cupcakes - whilst it looks gorgeous - I need to sink my teeth into buttercream heaven!!



Would love to hear what you think about these! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. These are cupcakes?! I totally thought they were vintage brooches xD Gorgeous! I love them~ I'd totally wouldn't want to eat them xD

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous but definitely too pretty to eat (and I know what you're saying about needing to bite into buttercream too!)

    ReplyDelete