Saturday, 10 November 2012

BOO! Halloween Childrens Cupcake Decorating Class

So Autumn holidays (half term as we call it in England) came and went. But we couldn't let it go without some Halloween fun.

I may have mentioned previously that I own a restaurant - So I had the perfect venue for Childrens Cupcake Decorating Classes.

I ran two Halloween Classes over the Holiday period. These are what I made to teach the kids aged 6 upwards  (my favourite has to be the ghost with the bow in her hair) :-


Halloween cupcake boxes!


Here is some of their work. Look at the bony fingers!




Some pictures of their work.


 
 
The class was a real success and I am looking forward to doing more - the Winter Wonderland class on Sunday 16th December is now sold out. If you would like to book on to any other please join the mailing list by contacting dollymixcupcakes@gmail.com

1 comment: