Friday, 25 January 2013

Monster Greetings Cards


I have to say I had THE most fun doing this range of cupcakes. I am a huge kid at heart.

They were intended to be for a range of greetings cards for kids - for any occasion.

I toyed with a number of ideas.....



These were modelled out of sugarpaste.  I also created a few which were piped into monsters with buttercream. The buttercream ones were favoured and below are the cards they ended up on. I have to say these are my favourite ones yet!

There is always a little drama with Dollymix Cupcakes - on the day of the shoot I painstakingly made the cupcakes below, only to drop them on the way into the building - the whole box landed upside down. 

Rather unprofessionally, I broke into hysterical giggles as did my friend. 

All ended well as I had spare buttercream .... and check these babies out!


What do you think? I can imagine the second one being really cool to give to a younger brother for his birthday!


Sorry I haven't posted in so long - back soon!

x



2 comments: